Not quite there yet and have a few questions? We can help with that too. Our team can help you at any stage in the design process. Our goal is to provide solutions that help you achieve your goals.
At Bridger Steel, we want to get you the most accurate quote possible on your renovation or new build. Our team of Product Specialists will work directly with you to find solutions to your goals using the best products possible.
In order to process your quote as quickly as possible, please go through these common questions needed to produce an accurate quote for you:
1. What is your estimated timeline for needing materials on-site?
2. Who are the other parties like contractors or installers involved in the build? (Need to hire a contactor? Read this.)
3. Is the build located near salt water or a body of water? (Read our coastal environment recommendations.)
4. Are there specifications related to the project?
5. Is this quote for a public bidding process, or government contract?
Additional Roofing Questions
1. What is the pitch of your roof? (Learn how to find your roof pitch here.)
2. Is this a retrofit or new build? (Can I install metal over shingles?)
3. Are there any weather considerations like wind or hail we should be aware of? (Read this page for extreme weather conditions and recommendations.)
5. Do you have measurements of your roof or a cut-list? (Read how to measure your roof.)
6. Are there any factors that require special attention?
We have an online store dedicated to helping you find the perfect color for your next project. Shop our online store for a wide range of color and panel samples.